Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Year, A New Look.

My new production company name. Why a new name? Well, it's sorta' like this:

- Independent Classics has left a bad taste in my mouth, what with the production of Vagabond Lane being what it is/was.
- North End Films is dead, so... yeah.
- There's a power in the naming of things; saying I'm a filmmaker without a production company name is like being a German without an accent.

Also, over the last two years I've had the opportunity to discover what it is I really want as a filmmaker - which I'm not quite ready to put to words yet - and with American Dionysus Films I hope to follow that desire and achieve those goals. Clarification, as they say, makes the task of success a hell of a lot easier.

More later.

Will

Boise Filmmakers. No Tourists.

No comments: