Saturday, June 09, 2007

Boise Filmmakers Blog Construction

So, if you haven't noticed, I've been playing the, "monitor and adjust" game with this blog, trying to get it's functionality down the way I'd like it. One of the things I didn't like was how the blog didn't serve well as a message board, but is a nice place to put content and "bigger" announcements for the film community. SO... I've added a few things to make it feel more like home, specifically:

- a message board link. It's up there on the left. I'll be moderating the board, and as long as I know who you are, I don't care what name you use. No anonymous posting, however; don't be a tourist.

- some links for filmmakers (I won't change these often)

- some links for tourists (I'll change these often)

- hey, there's a game at the very bottom of the blog in case you're bored!

Occassionally, if there's something I want to support, I'll throw a banner ad up at the top (like I did with The Host) but that won't happen very often.

Okay. Play well; make movies.

-Will

Real Filmmakers. No Tourists.

No comments: